List of famous provinces in West Java
There are quite a lot of regencias in West Java and almost everyone has their own privileges. If you are one of the people from West Java, of course you really understand the different provinces in the province. The Indonesian people certainly understand very well that there are different types of benefits that can be found in West Java.
Different types of tourism are often visited by different types of tourists outside and outside the region. It doesn’t stop there but also the culinary part continues to grow and is known more and more.
One of the Indonesian people, of course, you also need to understand different types of tribes and cultures from other regions. Also from the area of West Java controlled by the Sundan tribe. The province of West Java itself was divided into 18 cities and 9 cities. You can get a variety of information using our information below.
The beginning of West Java Regency was created
West Java or Java Colon is one of the provinces in Indonesia that are well known by other people. Indonesia itself has a variety of provinces with a fairly large number, but not all of them are well known by the Indonesian people.
In West Java Province you will find a variety of cultural uniqueness that makes tourists and local people feel even more amazed. But before that, the history of West Java may not be widely known.
This one province in the 5th century was part of the Tarumangara kingdom. There are various types of inscriptions left over from the kingdom and widely distributed in the province of West Java. There are about 7 inscriptions written in Wangy’s book of writings that use in Sanskrit how most of them will tell the journey of King Metromangara.
Tarumangara was successfully colonized and continued by the Sundish Kingdom. There are also inscriptions from the time of the Sundish kingdom that are still well maintained in the Bogorian region. The struggle between the kingdoms did not stop until finally in 1925 West Java served as an administrative resort during the reign of the Dutch East Indies.
It also underliesthe formation of provinces in West Java. Not only that, but different kinds of developments have continued in West Java until this moment. This of course makes people in the province feel more and more confident to develop various areas, especially in the economic part.
Haveyou ever understood all the provinces owned by West Java Province? As already mentioned earlier that there are about 18 provinces and 9 cities. The capital of this province is located in Bandung and on October 17 in the 2000s of the 20th century several regions will be established in a separate province province, namely Benten.
List of Regency in West Java
Ifyou’re curious about the different names of the regency, here are some regencies from Java Colon you can get to know.
- Bandung Regency who has a beer in Sorang. This regency one turns out to have an area of around 1,767 and a population of approximately 3,145,254.Consists of 31 counties and 10 sub-districts making it one county quite famous.
- Moreover, there is a West Bandung Regency that has an area of about 1,305. The western capital of Bandung is in Nagamfra and has a population of about 1,616,203, divided into 16 provinces.
3.The next West Java Regency is in Kasi Regency with an area of 1,224 cubic kilometers it is quite crowded as it has about 23 provinces. It has a population of 2,554,376 and it is evenly divided.
- Bogor is next with a very large area compared to others. It covers an area of approximately 2,710 cubic kilometers and has a population of 4,246,307 in 40 sub-districts.
- Chiangjur covers an area of 3,840 cubic kilometers with 13 sub-provinces. It has a population of approximately 2,246,663 in 32 sub-districts.
- The population of Siamis is 1,228,294 divided into 27 sub-districts. The area of the province is about 1,414 cubic kilometers.
- Cirebon has the following fine with a fairly small area of only 984.52 cubic kilometers. There are approximately 2,099,089 inhabitants spread over 40 sub-districts.
- Garut with an area of 3,074 cubic kilometers, populated by 2,210,017 inhabitants. Divided by a fairly large number of sub-districts, there are 42.
- Indramaio is occupied by 1,845,205 in 31 different provinces. The area of Inderamaio is about 2,040 cubic kilometers.
- It has an area of 1,652 cubic kilometers and a population of about 2,110,476. Karavang has 30 sub-provinces scattered throughout the province.
There are many other provinces in the area of West Java. For example, there are Cimahi, Cirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang, and many others.
Each district must have a variety of characteristics. Starting from the fields of economics, tourism, education and so on. Despite the fact that there are so many provinces that they own, West Java has managed to build a positive character for its people.
Economy in West Java Regency
In addition to the need to understand thename of the regency in West Java, it turns out that youalso understand the different types of potentials you have. There is a lot of potential that West Java has as one of the provinces with many inhabitants in it.
Therefore, when looking at the economy, it becomes clear that this province is developing in different areas. Starting from production, agriculture in which land and agriculture are engaged. There is also a thriving economy at sea and fishing as it is located on both sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to develop well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents also thrive by trying to use different types of efforts to make their provinces better.
WestJava Regency Tourism
When viewed from tourist spots, provinces in West Java never want to be left behind. There are so many good places to serve as one of the destinations when on vacation. Most of the tourism from this one province is more about nature tourism.
However, there are still many visitors in and out of the area who come just to enjoy the vacation time. If classified, at least tourism in West Java is around 96 with different types.
Starting from beaches, waterfalls, dams, theme parks, museums and many others. So,Are you interested in spending your vacation time in Java Kulon? Your vacation must be much more enjoyable if you choose one of the above districts for a vacation.
There are so many districts compared to provincial cities. But if you’re trying to explore these different provinces, there must be interesting things to find. There are indeed many regencies in West Java, but they all have their own natural beauty.